Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Pics - 2009

Thought I would share some of my pictures with all of you. My MIL made this little finch feeder for me a couple years ago and I love it and so does the finches!
Aren't they so pretty? I love the bright yellow feathers!!
Here is my garden guy that I have in one of my flower beds. Isn't he cute?
I normally put bird seed in his box, but I have also lined it before and planted some flowers!

I love this close-up that I took of Mr. BumbleBee. He was flying from flower to flower on my Lamb's Ear and this was the best picture that I was able to get.
One of the many Shasta Daisies in my flower garden



Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! More to come soon.

2 comments:

~Judy~ said...

Everything is so beautiful Lisa. I love the little guy in your yard!

Kami said...

How beautiful!! I would love to see a picture of the whole garden!

Kami